Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 month's holiday has just passed, spent my time at driving lessons and at home. another 3 weeks of holiday before senior year starts. got my results weeks back, it sucks. gpa is still as low as before. on a happy note, I've maintained the same gpa for the past 2 years & didn't dropped. should I be happy? lol.

anyway, I've been watching movies online for the past 2 days. all very old shows and definitely girl shows. life's getting bored. the clique that me, baby & bro used to hang out with, we sort of stopped that weekly routine meet-ups. no idea why, but I missed those late night outings.

now that baby started schooling & life in uni totally sucks with endless work to do, all the time. some of them working, some just slacking at home. I think it's time for a big group meet-up, soon.

anyway, my darling miao had cravings for starbucks since donkey years ago. so I'm gonna help satisfy her cravings after her work later on. can't wait!! :D

♥ 3.18am

No comments:

Post a Comment