Friday, April 3, 2009

02 april '09
random meet up with rasa, melvin & shaun at town.
before that I went for driving lesson, met up with melvin & went to suntec to find moo
waited super long for him cos' he was with his friends
met rasa at somerset mrt station, had dinner at NYDC (heeren)


look at what moo is doing. dumb -.-"


very long nvr take picture with her! :D
slacked at NYDC for quite some time, walked to The Cathay to get moo's soccer ball
went home after that, was super tired..
03 april '09
today, went for driving again.
did vertical and parallel parking, had fun. lol
overall was alright, just that I need more practice for my parallel parking
back at home now, waiting for baby to play dota with me!
anyway, it's been long since I went to sentosa for sun tanning.
anyone??
as expected, baby fell asleep. lol.
♥ 5.03 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment