Monday, April 6, 2009

I was up the whole night watching "Paris Hilton's My New BFF"
it's a reality show whereby there were 18 contestants competing to become Paris Hilton's new BFF
there was a total of 11 episodes & I was like waiting to see the next episode and refused to sleep.
I didn't know that you can actually find a true BFF through a reality show. omgosh..
anyway, this girl's Brittany & she's Paris's new BFF
she's not a bad friend, but she's kinda weird cos' she would always have a comb on her hair for I don't know what reason.
but if she were to style her hair nicely (without the comb), she's pretty.
& Paris Hilton is drop dead gorgeous in the show..

okay, I've got to go get ready & make a move over to baby's place
I'll probably sleep on my way there, so tired...
♥ 7.31 am

No comments:

Post a Comment