Wednesday, April 29, 2009

last night wasn't a good night. didn't sleep well, couldn't sleep at all. when I'm asleep, morning came so soon.

make-up lesson for Friday's SIT at 9am today, hopefully she's able to change it permanently to wed morning so Friday would be a free day. had break til' 1pm then P&C tutorial which ended 30 minutes after our group showed her our stuffs. went to library to edit stuffs then went to library to slack. then apel lesson til' 5pm.

bus-ed to town, met mummy for dinner at taka, bought stationary then back home.

my phone went flat when I left school, so I had to use the public phone to contact mummy. plus I didn't have any money with me, luckily I do have 3 10cents left for me to call mummy. and I had a hard time finding a public phone in town area. life without a handphone is so miserable..

body aching real bad due to the heavy load on my right shoulder for the whole day. how wish I'm in a spa right now..

work schedule for may is out, I'm going to work my ass off. I'm gonna work damn hard to earn money.

baby, all I need is some time with you. I couldn't remember when was the last time we had a date.

bye.

♥ 11.35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment