Friday, April 10, 2009

was playing dota with baby just now, he's the only one who's willing to play with a noob like me. even my own brother doesn't want to play with me. neh neh..
.
.
.
anyway, was at miao's place just now. just me & her, joy's in chalet & yl's got work tml
the main purpose there was to play with her two super cute puppies
adorable to the max!
.
.
was waiting for her at tmart with her boyfriend, her bf so sweet.
came all the way from serangoon to tamp just to see her & then went home after that
watched GossipGirls season 2 episode 20 online with miao just now
we're both crazy over this show hahaha..
.
.
revision for driving tml, hopefully I can save some lessons & get back the money
I need money badly to repair ben's ds lite
.
.
dota anyone?!?!
♥ 12.14am

No comments:

Post a Comment