Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've made up my mind.
.
haven't been sleeping well for the past few days, project is really draining away my energy. super nice judith came to pick me up from my place and gave me a lift to school today. thanks to my full-of-virus thumbdrive, I depended on hotmail a lot! no idea why, the school computer just wouldn't allow me to sign in hotmail. so I had a lift from jingyuan back home to transfer the data into jud's thumbdrive.
.
every group's rushing through their projects, mine's not an exception. managed to get everything done and touched up at 5plus. got a lift from jud again, she dropped me off at one of the bus stops near Ikea and I took a bus back home.
.
I feel like going to bed right now, but I've yet to study for 2 tourism test this coming thursday. I feel so shitty now, I want to see a doctor. but if seeing a doctor means missing school tomorrow. promised to work hard this sem, I will. work on thursday at Queen's Ave and yew tee point during the weekends. sucks.
♥ 8.54pm

No comments:

Post a Comment