Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Imma lazy bummm~

I'm so lazy to type, again. anyway, 2weeks of term break but I'm not enjoying it. worked on friday,saturday and sunday. mahjong sessions with him and his friends was good :D only slept for two hours in the morning, had to climb out of bed for work at 9am on Saturday. met up with shaun and melvin to celebrate mel's belated birthday, we gave him a treat to billy bombers. then we had nowhere to go, mos burger was next to get some milk tea and clam chowder for the always-hungry-shaun. suprisingly, we will always have chit-chat session with these two guys. and there's always alot to talk about!

sunday,worked til 6plus. oh-so-sweet him came to pick me up after much persuasion by yours truly. went to bugis, billy bombers for dinner again. next was movie session over at iluma. watched the show "Blood". not too bad, but rather cartoon-ish..

this week will be packed with work and projects, again.

talking about working at Queen's Ave, I enjoyed working there. With the super gorgeous lady boss, and super friendly and crappy colleagues I worked with. although my legs will always feel tired after working, worth it :D

and, I miss my girls! twinny, miao, yl and joy. not forgetting michi, becca, jin, hy, pj and nabil. omg, we really need to meet up soon!!

♥ 1.23pm

No comments:

Post a Comment