Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 more papers; 3 more days to the end of exams.
15 days to the start of SIP.

questions for accounting paper today was as predicted, but the answers that my friends got were so different from mine. theory questions were more than what I've expected. say bye! to holidays and hi.. to supplementary paper -.- shall stop complaining about what happened, life's too short to complain and get upset.

lab with Rasa darling to print SIP guidelines for SIP launch on the 7th of Sept.
white sands with Rasa darling for $1.80 chicken rice.
it was quite some time since I bought a magazine, so I bought Seventeen to read.
apparently, my mum said that I'm already nineteen and I'm reading Seventeen.
I realized that there's nothing much that attracts me in that magazine but only the "Share you story" part of the magazine.

okay, another random thing.
some "friendly" neighbor left a note on our door and it says:
" Can you please stop your dog from scratching the floor! It's very rude and it's very annoying. Since we're neighbours, it's okay. Your friendly neighbour, Ben. "
friendly neighbour? notice the first sentence with the exclamation mark? you call this friendly..
and someone please tell me how to stop my dog from scratching the door when he wants to go out and pee.
maybe I can teach him how to talk so he can ask us to open the door. crazy -.-

I'm going out to study later again, time for events management and pcm. last two papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment