Thursday, August 20, 2009

what do I want in life.

I cannot wait for exams to be over.

SIP would be the next big step of my ladder to success. What do I really want? Have my own business or work for people the rest of my life?

School would be so much fun if I were to be in the same school as twinny. I don't seem to have much joy in school, especially now that I've lost someone so close. someone whom I see almost everyday in school, she's no longer there for me.
Everyday, I would drag myself to school. I don't enjoy school, and of cos' not mugging.

People say studying is so much better than working, but why don't I see the joy in schooling? I've been thinking for quite some time, what I would do after I graduate from TP. continue my studies at SIM or work? Can I even find a stable job after I graduate?

I don't seem to have any push factors in my life, but only pull factors towards stuffs that I desire but can't have ): I'm not sure what I really want in life. I just want to take a step at a time but this is not going to get me anywhere eventually.

I don't have plans in my life, I just want to enjoy life to the fullest. How? Die lo =X

I'm going back to mugging, I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment