Saturday, August 22, 2009

just got home not long ago from work, work was effing tiring today. why did I chose to teach small kids do artwork when I could have spend the weekends at home resting and go dating like any other couples? I mean, weekdays are usually spent in school or at work right. weekends are for meet ups and chilling sessions.

guess what? I took a train from Jurong East (so not east la) all the way back to Pasir Ris (far end of east side) an hour of journey was damn tiring. and to think that I could make use of the break time to study a little bit of Events, I only managed to study one topic on the way back home. how sad can it be. tomorrow's another day just like today, I'm soon quitting this job.

anyway, one paper down. I was glad that what I've studied came out for HRD paper. 3 more papers to go and I've yet to start any of the modules. why must there be examinations? I better go take a quick bath and start on accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment