Monday, September 7, 2009

went to school at 9am this morning for the SIP launch. I'll be working with Changi General Hospital for the next 12 weeks. I wonder what I'll be doing there, but definitely not there to be a nurse!
guess what? I have to bring this A4 size SIP logbook to work everyday, and write down what I did for the day and also a weekly reflection. I'm supposed to write one ejournal to my teacher every 2 weeks and this is going to be so tiring. At the end of the SIP, I have to write a written report as well. oh my goodness, this is so crazy.

I'm so not looking forward to the start of work this Wednesday, I suddenly feel so sick.

After the launch, went to T1 for lunch with Rasa & Shaun. shopped around then went to City Plaza to shop around. met Jessica at Singpost building and shopped at This Fashion. bought a formal wear skirt for $12 only! so damn bloody cheap la, they having 50% off storewide. Incredible.

Shaun came and we slacked at Mac, then went to Tamp with shaun for dinner and was supposed to meet miao but felt damn tired so I went home instead.

I dunno what to say, but I really wished I could go over with you. I have no choice baby. You've got to understand this.

No comments:

Post a Comment