Sunday, November 29, 2009

26nov09 - Thursday
Last day of SIP, ended work at 4pm. met mummy at Tamp1 & bf came to pick us up. Went home to bathe and went back to tamp for movie. Watched Twilight Saga: New Moon, damn nice! :D
after the show, bf sent me to twinny's place. Hongkong cafe for supper with twinny and yen chin then back to yen's crib before going back to twinny's.

27nov09 - Friday
twinny's initial plan to meet up with vivi changed, came over to my place to get some stuffs. met bf and his parents at central for early dinner then it started raining so heavily, they sent us back to twinny's place. watched tv and had dinner before getting ready for phuture, cabbed there with yen and her bf. that night was awesome, especially when with twinny! went back to twinny's place and stayed over.

bf was right, I don't like clubbing. I like the people I club with. If I were to club without twinny, I wouldn't enjoy myself that much.

28nov09 - Saturday
slept til 2plus in the afternoon, bf came to pick me up and went to century square to watch Ninja Assassin. dropped by place to get some stuffs then over to his place. prepared and went to concord hotel for his mum's company annual D&D.

last minute decision to club at powerhouse with twinny and her friends. the music was even better than phuture :D


school officially starts tomorrow, I wonder how long will I attend lectures for the next few weeks.
booked tickets for BKK trip with bf from 14th to 19th, I cant wait!! and guess what, twinny will be there til' the 15th, so I can get to meet up with her for one day! :D

2 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment