Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spent my entire week watching 就想赖着你& I'm fcuking in love with Jerry Yan! :D I was wondering, why do girls always go gaga over guys like Jerry? I guess it's because I can never meet a guy, so sweet like him (in the show), and I guess it's hard to find someone as good looking as Jerry in Singapore.

I've never been so "in love" or a big fan of any famous artiste, but Jerry Yan is definitely the first one. It's not that I don't have a good boyfriend, but no one's perfect, including myself. And I'm glad that I don't know Jerry's personal life or anything related to him. I just want to maintain that good image of him in my heart. At least I know, there's such a guy out there.

I must be crazy.. but I still lvoe my boyfriend very much cos' he's the only guy who has done the sweetest thing for me (excluding my girlfriends). But I've never shown my gratitude towards him, I sucks. Boo! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment