Monday, April 20, 2009

150409 - Ladies Night @ Phuture
.
.
went there with michi darling,



baby,


jingying wifey,


becca (primary school mate, darling's friend)


two lovely darlings

.
.
.
hy,hw,pj,jin,sk and their friends were there also
was drinking flaming lambo with hy, thanks for the treat! :D

.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

170409 - Phuture again!
.
.
this time round, went with shermain darling, michi,hy,pj and their friends
.
.


.
.


.
.
.
18/190409 - work @ IMM
.
.
the workshop for kids was held at IMM(Jurong east)
mind you, i took 1hr30mins to reach IMM
it was damn tiring, although I get to play with the small kids
but cleaning up the mess was super tiring
on the second day of work, baby came to pick me up
had supper at lavender famous wanton mee then home sweet home
.
.

200409 - First day of senior year
.
baby sent me to school today, had managerial accounting lecture
ended early, went over to dte to meet michi darling for dinner
had macs, then twinny came over for a short meet-up as well
homed after that.
.
.
I think my thumbdrive has virus cos' each time I plug in my thumbdrive
I can't use the internet, and there's this error thingy.
so I had a hard time coming online especially when my bro took my laptop out
so when the computer can be used, my scv went hay wired..
now I cant watch my tv ):
.
.
no school for me tml and wed cos' both are tutorials
relax only ah.. (:

♥ 9.40pm

No comments:

Post a Comment