Tuesday, April 21, 2009


went to town with mummy
.


.
first it was tangs then FEP for gelare
today's tuesday and so half price for waffles !! :D
aftermath, we took a bus to heeren to look for bro and his friends
slacked at spinelli for awhile then went to cine to shop around
had dinner at the foodcourt, managed to satisfy my cravings for steamboat
we had this mini steamboat, it's damn cute.
.

.
.
bro went to meet his friends, so me and mummy walked to plaza sing
shopped around, got a dress and the $5 flip flops from cotton on
mum got shoes from c&k, I've got bangles from diva
I should really stop shopping for god sake!
.
.
anyway, when we were waiting for train, we saw this..
.

it's definitely not mine! lol
thinking who's was it..
.
saw the aunty sitting beside the escalator, it's hers.
damn clever but hilarous, I couldn't stop laughing
when the train arrived, she quickly walked over and stood in front

.

anyway, I've got tutorial tml & I'm meeting my girls at tamp tml!
can't wait! :D




♥ 11.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment