Monday, June 1, 2009

full of words and words, and words :D
.
we finally handed in our HR report last wednesday and I fell sick the next day. went to see a doctor with mummy's company, was given a mask cos' I was coughing badly. obviously I didn't wear the mask la.. everyone was rushing throught the project, my daily meal was merely sandwhich which I like a lot.
.
no school for me on friday, so I went to study with yl at dte. managed to cover 2 topics for managerial accounting, left with topic 1 (theory part) & topic 4 which I'm so lazy to touch on after the 2 topics of practicing. went back home to get my stuffs went over to kovan to look for him. drove his car back to his house, darn scary I tell you. omg.
.
yesterday which was saturday, had to go back to office at 9am for job training plus do packaging before heading to yew tee point for the workshop. that mall sucks to the core, totally no connection at all. went to basement and my phone showed"No Networks", then it changed to "Emergency calls only" bloody hell..
.
after work, trained over to amk then he came to pick me up. made our way back to east side, changed over and I drove to dte chalet for bbq. after the bbq, drove him and bro back home. packed my stuffs then drove back to his place.
.
and bro said that I could have receive my license card today but he was in the bathroom when the postman came. so now I have to go down to the post office and collect it.
.
my time is so packed with work, I don't have time for studying.. today was a failed attempt to study cos' we were made to pack stuffs during our break time. tomorrow is another day of the same routine plus bbq at night, again. but it would be at his friend's place, so I can only study at night. thank god the paper is at 1pm.
.
2 weeks of term break after next week's exam, time will be spent working and project meetings. sigh. I hate both school and work life, how man? next time grow up do what sia.. die liao..
.
it's 2plus am now, hy and jin participated in the Addidas Marathon. hahaha.. they started running at 12am, I wonder how are they doing right now. shall wait for them to update me :D
.
♥ 2.16am

No comments:

Post a Comment