Thursday, May 28, 2009

I need a foot massage terribly, right now!
.
didn't manage to wake up in the morning to study events mgt, slept all the way til' 7.30am. went to sit for SIT paper, sucks.. my mind went blank, damn it.. then we had an hour to study for events, so was at the library mugging with my group mates. it turned out that events mgt paper was alot easier than SIT, I'm quite happy.. lol.
.
met mummy at bedok after test, had lunch at some french restaurant. the food was okay, but we've ordered too much.. went to sheng shiong to buy stuffs then mummy cab me over to tamp1 for work while she went home.
.
work was super tiring today, stood for the whole day.. legs are aching terribly.. baby I want massage...
.
no school or work tml, but time will be spent mugging for managerial acc and HR paper next week. sucks.
♥ 11.47pm

No comments:

Post a Comment