Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm very lazy to blog, nothing much going on.
PJIN chalet at bukit batok on thursday, school on monday and friday. tuesday to thursday home and work.
finally got a jab from the doctor to stop my itching rashes, some pills and cream to stop the rashes. I hate rashes, but guess I'm stuck with this for the rest of my life.
work today was at IMM, giving out balloons. damn tiring.. but easy cash. work tomorrow again, same place, same spot, same shit.
.
say yay with me, cos' I failed my SIT mid-sem test by 3 marks -.-"
more incoming projects to do, internship soon. hope I don't kana those super far away office. I'll die =X
.
I need to work more days, I need money. I'm so broke. couldn't remember when was the last time I had a shopping spree. I better save up for shopping and overseas trip with baby next year! :D
♥ 12.23am

No comments:

Post a Comment