Monday, June 22, 2009

yesterday was officially the last day of my beloved 2 weeks break ):
.
home-d the whole day, drove home to get some stuffs then back to his place. ben came over and baby drove us to lavendar for supper. next stop was mustafa, bumped into hongwee and pearly. she was so not friendly but I don't give a shit. bought 2 boxes of choco mint, my all time favourite, and 3-in-1 vietnam coffee. next was serangoon garden for dessert then back home.
.
today's the first day of school, drove to school for the very first time. we poor students have to park at the visitors' carpark which was so far from business school. went to print and submit my report then proj discussion in the library. went for tutorial for awhile then escaped to meet rasa, drove home to change my lens and get some stuffs. back to school for ma lecture, opposite school for macs with shaun and rasa, then drove both of them home.
.
I'm supposed to be doing ma tutorial but I dunno how to do leh?!?!?... so I'm going to play sims 3 :D his friends are coming over soon for mahjong, hehehe..
.
ps. I miss twinny! :D
pss. I miss hanging out with michi and the gang ! we'll meet up soon again ok! I promise I'll be there (:
♥ 11.25pm

No comments:

Post a Comment