Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just like any other day.

worked on Saturday & Sunday at IMM, the bunch of kids almost made me flare up but some are just so cute. Overall, enjoyed my ride home with my rasa baby :D many laughters and jokes on that particular ride home on Sunday. damn hilarious.. plus the freaking weather that made me scream my lungs out deep inside. and then when we took bus from woodlands to sengkang, it was frigging cold. we can't wait to get off the bus.
Monday blues.. As usual, had to wake up early for morning class. boyfriend's dad sent me to school, I'm sucha lucky kid I know. muahahaha.. managerial accounting lecture was tough for me cos' I missed last week's lecture -.- so I went to photocopy notes and tutorial questions for shaun, his friend and myself. back to lecture hall, rasa and I managed to pyscho shaun to drive us to whitesands. muhahahaha.. thanks for ride! simpang bedok for dinner soon ok! with smelly melly also :D
met mum at whitesands, treat her to Sake Sushi for dinner since I've not been giving her money since I started working the two jobs. however, I'm proud of myself for not getting allowances from mum since months ago (except bus concessions). Accompanied her to shop at NTUC, wait for bus then I went over to yl's place. that poor girl is down with fever, get well soon darling! mahjong session soon ok! joy was there when I reached, waited for miao to come. started playing with her iphone, was playing the game Sally's Salon. hahaha. so fun!
boyfriend came to pick me up, went to central for late dinner with joy and miao. went to my place for mahjong with kelvin and miao. sent her home and went back to his place. went straight to bed as I was having serious headache plus coughing like nobody's business! I think my cough is coming back. arghh!
drove to school today, had MA tutorial. afterwhich, went to library to prepare slides for tomorrow's SIT presentation and to photocopy stuffs for HR. went over to blk 802 to get carrot cake for boyfriend and back to his place. supposed to go cheesecake cafe but it was closed! I'm so gonna go tomorrow! cravings for cheesecake..
I hope my decision to get Nokia e71 is right as that stupid LG Viewty cheated my feelings. that phone is terrible, super lag. twinny, are you going to get e71 together with me?!?!?!! :D
I miss you babe!! meet me soon soon! love.
will upload pictures tomorrow when I transfer the pictures.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment