Saturday, July 18, 2009

school on wednesday til' 3pm and did my manicure! met up with twinny at tamp and had dinner at long john silver. bought the similar top as twinny's, I think I'm loving it :D afterwhich, train-ed over to Plaza Singapura to meet the boyfriend and his mum. They had dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki while I ate dessert. went to Made With Love, bought some stuffs to begin my first scraping. Scrapping can be so much fun and creative, but it really will cost a bomb spending on the stuffs. I hope I don't get addicted to it, but I'm going to start my first scrapping :D
work on thursday was alright, sweetie twinny came to look for me and brought along cookies from subway! thanks baby, love it :D went back to his place for mahjong with his friends, then supper as usual and back to his place.
today, went to tm for teppanyaki with the boyfriend. after that went over to ikea to shop for photoframes. went back home and started my first scrapping, however it didn't turn out the way I wanted. kinda disappointed but I'm trying to improve it. mum and dad came home, then we had to leave for our movie, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. omgosh, totally no climax at all. quite a disappointment, but it's definitely a good way to get away from school work.
work tomorrow at IMM, I'm so tired of travelling all the way there. but I guess I have no choice as I'll be stationed there for as long as I work. I shall bare with it and everything's gonna be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment