Tuesday, July 14, 2009

went to town for shopping with the boyfriend yesterday, FEP was the first stop. got the urge to shop and make my nails but the boyfriend stopped me. I was glad that I didn't buy anything, it's time to really start saving up. found a shop "Best of the Blogshops", inside this shop, you can find clothes sold in some of the famous blogshops. how cool can that be! but I didn't see any that I saw online, so ended up leaving FEP empty-handed.
next was DFS to see the labels, omfg. told mr boyfriend that in 2 years' time, I'm turning 21 leh.*hint hint. hahaha. he replie,"2 more years lo" -.- *cross fingers. muahahahaha..
had dinner over at Wisma Food Republic, didn't enjoy my dinner though. should have eaten Ding Tai Fung since it was his treat. hahaha. but it was alright cos' I had my starbucks to satisfy my cravings.
went over to cine to see if there's any movie to catch, but decided to go back home for mahjong. walked all the way back to wheelocks to get his car and I refused to drive back cos' I was too lazy.. mahjong was fun but we lost 2bucks.
was so late for school today cos' I think I forgot to set the alarm. drove his car to school and I had to climb the stairs up to the 4th level. after class, had late lunch then went over to the library to do ma assignment with melissa til' 7plus. the rest of the group wasn't there, so I gave melissa a lift back home then went back to his place.
will be meeting twinny tomorrow after school! can't wait!! and I'm so gonna do my nails tomorrow, it's disgustingly destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment