Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally I uploaded pictures from handphone and camera, pictures!!

It's been quite some time since I last post my dog's pictures.
don't be deceived by these pictures, he's a pain in the ass, but I still love him a lot!
(pardon my ugly face in the pictures)







this was quite some time back in June when shaun & I celebrated melvin's birthday at marina square's Billy Bombers. our treat for him :D

Birthday boy!

that idiotic moo moo =X

this is super duper nice, especially the steak.

finally, the two guys smiling away ~

next up is phuture on Friday with twinny,yen yen, baby, michi, becca and pj





more pictures in twinny's camera, will upload when I get the pictures from her

Have been working on Saturday and Sunday at Queen's Ave, very busy for both days and our sales was good! :D
guess what!?! we're bringing in Gucci stuffs!! always wanted a Gucci bag and couldn't afford?
now you can get it at Queen's Ave and pay by installment using credit cards!
what are you waiting for?!?! any kind soul wants to get one for me ? :D

after work today, met miao, kim and zhiyuan at tm. went over to her place cos' very long never see that two little ones.
that poor Happy was put in a plastic bag, hahaha! didn't get to take picture of Cookie, she was damn hyper!






"faster open, I want to go in!"

"faster open! I want to go out and pee liao!"

the girls at Queen's Ave, taken on Saturday.

Audrey & Xiangyu



School tomorrow at 9am, don't even think I can wake up since now it's already 2.12am.
shall see how.. and I love my new coach wristlet!! ahh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment