Friday, July 10, 2009

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE!! PLEASE STOP CUTTING YOUR HAIR! :D

surprisingly, I had a 4day school week this week. lol. I actually turned up for SIT and EM lectures on thursday! omg. it's so damn rare la. anyway, met miao after work as promised yesterday. joynpl said she would meet us but she ended up at pasir ris park with her classmates for picnic -.-

starbucks session with miao and her friends was great, and my yummy choco cream chip :D
that heart-to-heart talk session was awesome. I want more of it! and the next session I will get to see her new baby, Iphone! I'm so gonna hog on to it when you upload games inside. muahahaha..

anyway, at work yesterday, I was looking at the shop's website and saw the coach wristlet I wanted the other time but it was sold. now it's back again! and guess what? it's mine now! I got ah wee to reserve it for me and mum's friend went down to arcade to get it for us! yayness!



mum & my new love ♥
(picture credits to Queen's Ave)
and, Queen's Ave is expanding to their third shop! coming soon at Suntec City!
visit their website for more updates of bags that you will never get in Singapore boutiques
www.queensave.com

phuture tonight with twinny, cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment