Thursday, July 9, 2009

baby is so sweet, he let me drive his car to school today again :D
was late for project meeting today, overslept. hahaha! the weather played a prank on me, the moment I parked the car and opened the door, it started pouring. made me run early in the morning -.-
met the co. and discussed project, then we went to design school for lunch. that idiotic jyuan refused to put back the plates for us and sat there, refusing to move his butt. so I went to return the plates and he owe me big time!
that idiotic got judith to drive him to his car at IT school so that he can drive his over to engineering school to park. went for HR class, got tutor to see our FILA for HR then left and went to library to finish up SIT report.
while I came back from the lab to help them print notes for tomorrow's lecture, they randomly said that they want to go ikea for ice cream. then they were discussing whether to sit jyuan, judith or my car, so we ended up sitting jyuan's. we finally got clement to treat four of us hotdog bun. it's like our first mini outing as a group. lol.
apel class ended early, drove to opposite school to return dvds then went to blk 802 to packet carrot cake for baby and I.
anyway, pmiao is going to abandon her e71 and buy an iphone. so envy! I'm considering to buy her e71 over since I've been eyeing it for quite some time. then this cute darling of mine doesn't want to name a price and wants me to name mine. I dunno man.. hahaha.
and yes, finally I'm going to meet up with miao tml for starbucks ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment