Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shopping with the love♥
.
Finally, we stepped out of house on a Sunday afternoon for shopping. At first, I wanted to go to City Plaza to see what cheap thrills I can get. It then started to rain so heavily, we wanted to give it a miss. Til' ben called and said that he was going to Vivo with his friend. So baby and I decided we should go down as well. I was given the honour to drive there as he wanted to play his psp -.-"
Had difficulty driving on a rainy day, but managed to reach Vivo safely. rofl. was driving round and round around the carpark, ended up back at B1 and finally found a lot. met up with ben and his friend at Zara, dinner at Food Republic. went to shopped around, wanted to get a wallet from River Island but none was nice. Will go there someday twinny so we can get the same one :D
next was Bugis street, got myself the similar pair of sandals I bought online with joy at only SGD10!! playlay, how much did we paid for ours? haha! anyway, I finally got baby to buy new bermudas to wear! finally we can get rid of his old pants which he has been wearing since ages ago. woohoo! what's next? lavendar food market for wanton mee then back home.
school tomorrow at 9am, which means I have to wake up at 7.30 am. won't be able to use the car tml cos' baby needs it in the afternoon. which means taking bus to school. gosh.. anyway, I'm going to meet my twinny tml after school for starbucks session! :D can't wait can't wait can't wait!!
♥ 1.26am

No comments:

Post a Comment