Monday, July 6, 2009

up for 9am class today, the bus ride was even worse. luckily I get to drive to school tomorrow, hohoho :D

had mindmpa presentation today, lunched at mensa2. library to book rooms for project discussions tomorrow and wednesday. was walking around school most of the time during the 2 hour break runnin some errands. as usual, the super duper boring events mgt tutorial from 2-4pm. it was effing boring! arghh!

school ended with accounting lecture til' 5plus. went over to blk 802 to do manicure as mine was terribly destroyed. rushed over to ehub to meet my lovely twinny for dinner at buddy hoagies. yen yen came to join us shortly after we started eating, as usual, the non-stop gossips. that's what happens when three girls come together :D

went over to twinny's place to borrow her bathroom then the two lovely sent me to bus stop to wait for my bus. met baby and ben at hougang plaza, went to shop&save to get my milo and back to his place.

yesterday, we (baby, ben, ben's friend and I) were talking about Blackberry phone. the functions are so cool la! I was pestering baby to get both of us one each so we can chat using emails which is free. hahaha! and I added that I need a Burberry bag match with it cos' both ends with a berry. lol. *cross fingers.
♥ 11.05pm

No comments:

Post a Comment