Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 days to the start of SIP, I don't think I'm ready for that.
mee sua for lunch today, went for a short run with baby. almost died, so long never run, no stamina. lousy piece of shit.
I've been watching the ad on weekend TODAY on television, I can't see that girl turning clockwise. Seriously don't understand.

[Twinny!]
Goodluck for your prelims! meet up after that right?!?! can't wait!! I want to hit the club soon! love you darling !

[Joy, Yenling & Miao]
already planned and texted you girls already! hope we're able to meet up tomorrow and our sentosa trip on Tuesday will be a fun one :D

[michi, becca, hy, jin & pj]
I'm planning a meet up in september, either Saturday or Sunday. I'll text you people soon! :D

I'm meeting my rasa darling tomorrow! can't wait :D
How I wish my holiday is the usual 2 months break and not just 1 week ):

No comments:

Post a Comment