Thursday, September 3, 2009

as usual, I cant upload pictures.

this week has been good so far, didn't do much but I enjoyed myself :D

Monday, 31st August 2009
met rasa darling on the bus, went to get our nails done. I feel so rejuvenated, I seriously can't stand ugly nails. ever since I started making nails at the nail salon instead of DIY, I've been going back to the same one to get my nails done. After making our nails, we went to tampines and walked around. Saw a pair of pretty shoes, dragged mum there to buy it for me :D
went for dinner with mum and bro while rasa went to meet her friend at Coffee Club. Had dinner at Cafe Cartel then shopped around. went to meet miao and yenling, took the bus back to yenling's place for mahjong. waited for joy to come, almost fell asleep.

stayed up til' morning, went to 444 for early breakfast then dad came and sent miao home and back home.

Tuesday, 1st September 2009
met up with yenling and joy for lunch at Superdog. initial plan was to jog but we ended up swimming at the condo opposite dte.
swim, jacuzzi and stream room, almost died in the steam room.
back to yenling's place then 444 for supper with Joy and kjm. back home after that.

Wednesday, 2nd September 2009
Far east plaza for shopping with rasa darling, forgot to scan my ezlink card after I alighted from bus 518. damn it! Lunch-ed at the famous chicken rice stall, really very yummy. Shopped around and bought a pants. Next stop was Bugis for more shopping, rasa bought two sexy dress.. hahaha.. had dinner at NYDC then back to Bugis street to shop. Bus-ed 80 back to hougang and sengkang respectively.
Enjoyed shopping with you darling! more soon :D

It's thursday already, which means another 6 more days to the start of SIP. rasa knew which company she will be working with, so good la. I seriously hope that mine would not be far from my place, and better be some good company.
I feel like eating cheesecake, sudden craving for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment