Tuesday, August 4, 2009

for the past week, I've been relying on judith sending me to school or driving to school on my own. it has been quite some time since I last took bus 15 to school.. lol. but since I no longer take money from mum and I have to fork out $50 to buy bus concessions, I shall make full use of it.

went to school for 2 hours tutorial lesson, was at the lab printing notes for bro. apparently, all the others in the lab were either using the net or playing viwawa, they are all guys -.- so I was the only one using the printer and I used it for an hour. imagine how much notes I've printed.

last minute called back to work at Queen's Ave due to xiaoyu couldn't make it to work. thinking of using the time to study for SIT, had to work instead. so sian. I've only started one topic, die liao lo..

I don't want to study ):

No comments:

Post a Comment