Monday, August 3, 2009

I told myself that I have to study for SIT test during the weekends, I failed to. Again, I told myself that Sunday night, I must must at least start on one topic. Nope, I didn't.

Sunday afternoon was spent at the gym with boyfriend and ben, Hougang plaza for dinner with bf. went back home to bathe, then went up to his aunt's place to watch them play mahjong. serangoon garden for dinner at astons with bf, his cousin and her friend. so I wasted the Sunday doing nothing, again. argh.. I'm so slack, just like him. lol

Judith came to pick me up from bf's place to school today again. She's so nice la! what a nice friend :D HR class ended early, 17 of us went to have lunch at swensens. it's like 2/3 of the class la! damn fun ! unfortunately, only judith has a car, so five of us squeezed in her car, and the rest had to take the public transport. drove back to school. photocopied notes and went for class which was a boring as usual. I'm so glad monday's a public holiday, no EM tutorial!! :D

after school, met mum at tamp1 to shop for running shoes. I've finally gotten a new pair of running shoes, thanks to mum for throwing away my old nike sports shoes that I wore for netball training. really miss the old days in secondary schools. bf must be smiling away cos' I've finally gotten a pair of running shoes. now I don't have a reason not to go gym with him =X

another good news is that rasa helped me find a replacement for this weekend's work cos' I would be dumb to travel from pasir ris to yew tee to work 2 hours and then travel back to pasir ris. I'd rather work at Queen's Ave, so much nearer and more earnings. thanks darling for the help!

okay, I'm now watching "Fei Tian Xi Shi" on channel U. shall start mugging for SIT after the show. woohoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment