Saturday, August 1, 2009

I still cant upload pictures ):

Monday - 27th July '09
school as usual.. had dinner with mum, brothers and boyfriend at ehub buddy hoagies to celebrate mum's 48th bday!
Tuesday - 28th July '09
school early for proj discussion, end school at 4. went to get my nails fixed, boyfriend came to pick me up and went to his nanny's place for dinner.
Wednesday - 29th July '09
Happy birthday to my cousin, Crystal! :D
school for SIT class.. wanted to go town, but end up playing mahjong at home.. hehehe..
Thursday -30th July '09
didn't go for lectures, again.. went for work from 3 - 10pm, work was damn slack.. home for mahjong again.
Friday - 31th July '09
Happy birthday to michi!! :D
slept in til afternoon, went to town with boyfriend to get my heels to match my outfit for the day. he got himself a pair of loafers too.. shopped around, then drove to the hotel next to Zouk for birthday dinner with his nanny and family.
had dinner til 8plus, waited for the rest to reach. clubbed at phuture til' 3plus am. home after that. the songs were so sucky plus my heels were killing me..
Today - 1th August '09
had work at rivervale mall from 2-4pm, drove to pick rasa up then went to rm. after work, sent her home then went back to boyfriend's place. now I'm going out to tamp to get stuffs and off to chalet at coasta sands. will be back with pictures soon! :D

I'm so lazy to upload pictures.. shall upload in fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment