Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday! And it's going to be a long weekend this week! :D

anyway, I just reached office not long. sent baby and his family to the airport before coming to work. They're going to Vietnam for holiday plus business trip. This is the first time I get to drive his car for 6 days without him.

And, I'm going to meet my twinny later on after work! I can't wait !! Am looking forward to 5.30pm right now!

Yesterday, had dinner with the Queen's Ave family over at Shangri La Hotel. Boss treated us to a buffet dinner, it was damn nice! We played games and the loser has to eat the leftover desserts that we took. The worst is that we have to finish the dessert in one mouth, which means stuffing a chocolate puff right into the mouth. omg! hahaha.. had fun and boss was so nice to treat all of us. It's a nice gathering and I look forward to going back to Queen's Ave to work in October! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment