Saturday, September 19, 2009

Last night was a last minute decison to join big.bro and his friends over at Rebel with twinny! Before that, we had dinner with zhan at HK cafe, get to chat for awhile and then we left for twinny's place. As always, she will take quite some time to get ready and stuffs but most importantly is that she looks hot. This is why she got the fire burning on the dancefloor last night :D

joined big.bro and his friends at the dancefloor and his friends are really nice people unlike the others. Jon, Emily and Binghan came as well and I had fun except for the terrible crowd and that three elephants! (inside joke,hehehe..) cabbed home with twinny, big.bro and jon.

reached home at 5am in the morning, took a quick bath and went to bed. slept in til' evening time and drove mum and 2nd.bro to hougang for dinner. Then dropped by baby's place to help his dad flower the plant and feed their tortoise. omgosh, I miss baby so so much! the previous time when he went to Vietnam, we had a tiff and I didn't miss him as much as this time. I even dreamt about him last night. it's only the second day. 4 more days to go ): but I'm glad that baby finished his army and I get to see him almost everyday!

okay, tomorrow I'm going over again to feed his tortoise. Now, I'm going to watch my HK drama series! Can't wait for Wednesday to come..


me love twinny!










No comments:

Post a Comment