Monday, September 21, 2009

Drove mum and two bro to Rivervale Mall just now to get some stuffs from Daiso and NTUC. saw joynpl at the carpark and I didn't hear her calling me, sorry ah! after that, dropped by baby's place to water the plants and feed their tortoise then went to the nearby Caltex to pump petrol. just when I was about to start the engine again, the car couldn't start and I started panicking. The two indian guys working there were very nice to help me and realised that the battery water wasn't enough. So I bought the battery water and one of them helped me with it.

Finally the car is able to start and I kept calling baby. Scared the shit out of me, oh my goodness.. I almost cried out cos' I was damn panicked. gosh! anyway, hope the car is fine. I'm so afraid now. goodness..

Anyway, I'm so glad to hear baby's voice! gosh, I miss him so much! two more days and he's back. can't wait to hug him at the airport!! work tomorrow again, hope everything's fine.

Currently watching the HK drama series 溏心风暴之家好月圆, it's damn nice! okay, I'm going to watch my show.

No comments:

Post a Comment