Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sigh! It's the 4th week of SIP, time pass real fast this time round.
I'm so getting used to waking up early for work, I would really want weekends to be that two days of the week where I can sleep til' the sun shine on my butt. Thinking of having to study for one more semester after SIP makes me want to beg the school to extend my SIP for another 3 months.

I'm starting to like HR even more than before, I'm considering to continue my studies at SIM, Bachelor of Business (Management) where I can major in HR and minor in something else. But, I would want to try working for a year before deciding on continuing my studies.

Life's unpredictable, I wonder what is my life going to be in the future..

anyway, I'm so lazy to update cos' everyday's the same routine. work, eat, work, eat, sleep..
BORING! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment