Tuesday, September 15, 2009

oh my god, I'm so lazy to update my blog!
anyway, It's been a week since I last updated. SIP started last Wednesday and I seriously can't wait for Nov 26 to come! Ever since Wednesday, I've been going to work and back home to sleep straight away. Working is so tiring. sigh!

Just a quick update of my workplace. Well, my seat is a very "Good" seat cos' I'm seated at a table that looks redundant. it's a table with a computer (luckily there is one), printer where everyone seated near there collect their printings from that printer. Imagine those people printing stuffs every 5mins, I get to enjoy the "beautiful" printing music -.- and also the scanner which is connected to the computer that I'm using. Plus, the table is so empty, I don't have a single stationary and I have to bring my own.

Haiz.. 74 more days.. counting down..

on a happier note, today is the 15th which means being together with that idiot for 1year6mths. and I found out that my rasa darling and her beau got attached on the same day as ours, 15 march. hahaha. lucky date ok! lol :D

okay, I'm going to watch HK drama series. will update soon when I meet up with my twinny this week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment