Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tomorrow marks the first day of SIP, which means getting up at 7am every morning for the next 3 months. Some of you must be thinking why I need to get up at 7am when my work place is at Tampines and I live at Pasir Ris. hahaha. I scared I will be late for work, so better to leave house early in case traffic jam or whatever shit right. Just to play safe, this is no kidding matter.

Anyway, I'm so effing nervous right now. I can't sleep but baby's already in his lalaland. sigh! I hope everything will be fine at work and hope I will enjoy working.

Better get to bed now. Will update often if I have the time :D

Ps. I miss my twinny so so much! I wonder how's her prelims, hope she's able to cope with her studies. And twinny, I don't think our clubbing date will be successful cos' me have to work on Saturday morning @ 8.30am. But I don't mind a dinner date! :D anyway, my workplace is right opposite Tampines bus interchange. we can meet up anytime after 6pm ! text me soon soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment