Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am glad to have parents who are really open-minded though my dad's a little not so "open".
But no matter what happens, I'll support and be there for you girls. I really want you girls to be happy. Be it in relationship or with family. I love you girls! :D

anyway, yesterday was like the first of work at Queen's Ave. Haven't been working there for quite some time, sort of forgot most of the things. This time round there are changes, the people I used to work with are not working at tamp already. All move to the new outlet at Suntec and threw me at Tamp ):

Luckily, the new girls at tamp are still okay. At least they're not those bitchy kinds, me like :D
Working later on at 3pm again, meeting joypnl for lunch at central. going to get ready soon after blog-hopping!

I'm so sad, cos' I have a boyfriend who doesn't call and check on me all the time, while the girls at work will always have calls from their boyfriends. But I'm also happy at the same time cos' at least I'm not tied down by him. But he owes me damn a lot of dates cos' we haven't been going on a date since dunno when. sigh! but me still love him, a lot!

I want to meet up with Twinny soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment