Thursday, October 8, 2009

My new colleagues at Queen's Ave :D

Eunice

Josephine
Met up with rasa, melvin and shaun at Suntec after work yesterday. We made it a day whereby we will meet up once every two weeks and we were all looking forward to this day apart from working everyday. Had dinner at Just Acia and we were talking about how time flies. We talked about the first day we met which was on the orientation day and we are already going to graduate soon. I really enjoy the time spent with you guys and we promised to meet up frequently even when we grow up. I can't imagine the four of us sitting down together when we are old. This is the friendship that I want to last, forever.

Smelly Melly(Melvin) & Ah Moo (Shaun)

look at melly's face, he must be thinking.. "Irritating guy..."
lol!

not forgetting, my darling girl :D
Looking forward to the next meetup!

No comments:

Post a Comment