Monday, October 12, 2009

This weekend was the most relaxing weekend ever since attachment started. Friday night was spent at Dbl O with baby and his friends. Once again, I started drinking ever since the last time when I got wasted. And when I mean wasted, I was really gone. It was the worst drinking experience I've ever had. I stopped drinking ever since then as I had this wierd feeling whenever I smell alcohol. But drinking cannot be excused whenever it's with baby's friends. They don't give a shit and will force you to drink.

I used to be very good at drinking but now, no longer the same. no more flaming lambo ):
and, clubbing with them wasn't fun at all cos' all they do is drink and not dance. How I wished twinny was there with me, cos' the songs played are Down, Sugar, I Got A Feeling and more of our favourite songs! *Screams! can't wait for twinny's A levels to end :D

anyway, Saturday night was spent eating steamboat at Punggol-Marina and mahjong. Sunday was spent working at Queen's Ave. It's monday again, I want attachment to end but I don't want school to start. I want to buy Gucci wallet but I've decided to wait til' my birthday. hehehe. Hope I will get suprises from someone.. *evil laughs!

It's 12plus already, I'm going to bed already. Goodnight darlings who are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment