Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween !

There will not be hitting the club or dressing up for this year's Halloween. The day started with us having to wake up early in the morning to go back to school for on-campus training where we sort of waste our time talking about our SIP. At least I get to see rasa darling today and as usual, we went to get our nails pampered. drove her to tamp 1 to collect her lens, had lunch and shopped around before sending her home.

Thinking of staying home on a Saturday afternoon makes me feel so sian and drinking tonight makes me even more sian. But! I'm meeting twinny for dinner at town later on, so I can't wait!! :D

Currently listening to Powerhouse R&B Remix, oh my god it makes me want to go club la! cannot wait for twinny's exams to be over, over!

No comments:

Post a Comment