Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dinner with twinny and joseph was great except for the heavy rain, we couldn't leave the house but still made it to town.

I ended up at Powerhouse for Halloween this year, but no dressing up for me. It's so not my kind of thing. The queue for powerhouse was craaaazy! It was the worst queue I've ever seen. But I was glad that I could get in through the guest list thanks to jas sis. love you lots!

Was at Powerhouse with chantalle, michael, jasmine and her friends, but chantalle and michael left. clubbing without twinny sucks, I was standing around almost the whole time, I just couldn't dance. Not until zhiling pulled me up onto the platform and some guy just grabbed my hand. Eww.. I quickly get down from the platform and leaving jas and her friend on top. lol. See some familiar faces there, but nothing beats clubbing with twinny. so I can't wait for exams to be over and club til' siao! :D

While driving home along KPE, I almost fell asleep.. Imagine driving at 70km/h throughout the long underpass was crazy.

Stayed home the whole of today, monday is here once again. Can't wait for school to start, now I want school to start !

No comments:

Post a Comment