Monday, December 14, 2009

Random meetup with hy on a friday afternoon after school, he had cravings for fish noodle and so we had that for lunch. random talks and his craps, as always.
pj came to look for us at the shop cos' I took damn long to eat my food and hy had to finish that few strands of noodles for me >.<
walked around bugis junction and we left empty handed. took a bus to town, met weixing and congrats to him cos' he just POP! shopped around 313 and we saw this old man who dressed up like a lady. And yes, he got all the attention he wanted. walked to taka to get some drinks and pj's sushi, wisma then orchard ion. had dinner at ion's HK cafe. Apparently the waiter wanted to crack a joke while serving us but he realised that he just made a fool out of himself -.-
shopped around after dinner then we went on our seperate ways home.

Saturday was spent at work, met michi for lunch at Suntec then worked til' 8pm. went back to bf's place, met some of his friends for supper at some prawn noodle stall. thumbs up for the prawn noodles! next was bowling at kallang leisure park, this was the second time I went bowling and I had fun!

Slept in on a Sunday afternoon, had late lunch and went over to Annette's 21st birthday party at some chalet at changi area. Her mum made the best cake ever, it taste heavenly! I'll post up the pictures once she upload them in fb!! you've got to see the cake, it's damn pretty!

Just came back from nana, bf got drunk and now he's soundly asleep. I'm turning in soon after I cooked my food in Cafe world! sleep tight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment