Thursday, December 10, 2009

that crazy girl don't even know she's leaving on the 9th -.- and yes, she's now at BKK already ):
I'll join her there in 4 days time, I cant wait!! so excited! :D

To think that the next 2 weeks of break would be a fun-filled holiday, I've got one SIP report to hand in on the 4th and POE Individual Report to hand in on the last day of 2009! worst still, I've got group projects to chiong when I come back from BKK and tests to study! Why can't they just let us enjoy our two weeks break ):

And thinking of graduating in probably 3 mths time, I'm still not sure what I want to do after poly. To work or to study?!?!?! -.-zzz

Tomorrow will be a no school day for me, I should and I must use this whole day to start doing reports. Goodnight world! Misses to TWINNY BABY! !

No comments:

Post a Comment