Monday, February 8, 2010

It's been a long long time since I last stepped into orchard road -.- Today, I finally made my way to Somerset 313's Forever 21!! :D

CNY shopping with mummy and dage, only managed to buy a top from Forever 21 which is not for CNY ): dinner at Ion's foodcourt, bak ku teh! met up with twinny and mich dajie at Wisma, went to Cine's HK cafe and they had their dinner. went to Forever 21 again for one last round before going back to Pasir ris. Thanks dajie for driving us back! :D Love you deep deep!

Will be going to Somerset 313 with my groupmates tomorrow again -.- more shopping! :D

Thinking of studying for exams during cny makes me very dulan.. But am glad that exams end right before my birthday! and there's this celebration for all seniors on my birthday! ): half the day gone! but I don't think I have plans on my birthday!

No pictures! If only I have a camera... *hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment