Thursday, February 4, 2010

Woke up super early today despite not having class on wednesday. Hitched a ride from bf to NUS, took the bus to jurong east int while he went for class. Met mummy and bro at bukit batok, cabbed to the temple to pay our respect to grandpa . It's been a year since grandpa passed away, I really miss him alot.

Anyway, IB test tomorrow at 6.30pm. I hope what i've studied stays in my brain. I'm not done studying but I'm feeling really sleepy right now..

I shall wake up early tomorrow to study. After tomorrow, it will be chionging of projects then next week after two proj submissions, I can finally take breather before the final exams !

Not sure about what I want to do after graduation, but definitely play, play play! :)

Till then.. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment