Monday, February 1, 2010

Spend the weekend slacking my time away. supposed to study for MA but ended up playing with his cousin -.- only started mugging after dinner and all the way til' 2am.

I'm wondering, I always study for MA and I find that there's nothing much to study. the few topics for today's test are similar, all the same format and a handful of formula to remember. I pray hard that I can remember everything when I look at the paper, I don't want to turn blank each time I see the paper ):

IB test on Thursday, which means Tuesday and Wednesday will be mugging days! By looking at the revision notes I want to die! Imagine those advantages and disadvantages that are not stated in the notes and I have to dig out from my lecture notes -.-

Friday and Saturday will be spent completing projects to meet the 2 deadlines on Monday and Tuesday. Thinking that CNY is coming, it makes me feel so excited BUT the fcuking study week is the same week as CNY! tmd -.- which means lesser visiting = lesser ang baos = angry + sad kid = FCUK..

now I have exactly 5 hours to study for MA test which is at 7pm -.- maybe I shall take a nap.. or should I mug and sleep? seriously, I can't wait for 25Feb to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment