Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Twinny!

Ever since I've ended my exams on 25th Feb, I've been seeing Twinny almost everyday & I'm loving it! With the company of Jamie and boyfriend, we spent my birthday and bf's birthday together! just the four of us, and this spells AWESOME! :D
Besides these, I've made new friends, Amelia & Daniel! :D *waves! awesome group of people to hangout with!

Life's been great since I've spent my everyday sleeping, eating, slacking and meeting up with my favourite people! Talking about getting a job, I've decided to work temp full time at Queen's Ave for the time being. Bf & I had plans, and it will most probably commence in May. Not sure if things will work out but since I've decided, I'm gonna put in all my effort so as to be a step nearer to the life of luxury :D

When I say I meet twinny almost everyday, I mean EVERYDAY! I'm glad that she's feeling better right now ever since last Friday. Love you deep deep!

I miss my JMO girls too! We were supposed to meet for supper tomorrow but Joy couldn't make it. Anyway, thanks for making the effort to organize a meet up since all of us are so busy with our own lives especially when we've graduated! We'll meet up very very soon ok! Love you girls :D

Lastly, where my party people at?!?!?! My dear Becca and jin has been missing out a lot and we HAVE to meet up, as a group, asap! :D who wants to plan?!?!?!!

Seriously, whenever I look at the blog title of one of Twinny's post, I want to laugh! Each time I see that post, I kinda miss myself a lot.. It's as if I'm dead.. Memories.. I'll always love you, Jerline :D I've got the cutest and sweetest Twinny ever! Loves !

No comments:

Post a Comment