Monday, March 15, 2010

My miserable life starts from today, working 5 days a week, 11am-10pm daily. Working temp full time was the initial plan when bf & I had other plans. but.. we had to push all these aside for now. which means, I have to find a proper full time job! I've not even prepared my resume =X

Today's the first day working at Queen's Ave full time and working in a retail store is not easy at all. Every Monday is housekeeping day which means cleaning all the cabinets and mopping the floor. My poor hands.. *cries

Daniel and Twinny dropped by today and had dinner with me, though Twinny was late and we only met for a while. Thanks for dropping by! :D Guess I have a lunch/dinner khaki, Daniel! :D

And, my cousin whom I don't always hang out with happens to be working at Uniqlo, dropped by and say hi to me! She's damn shuai, omg! If she's not my cousin, I'll probably become a lesbian or bisexual and fall in love with her :D cute to the max! We happen to have the same off days this week, so gonna see her during work!

Off day tomorrow, gonna ask mummy to go out with me. It's been a long long time since we hang out together for a day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment